Descripción del Trabajo
Bambuddha Ibiza is looking for a Head of Marketing
Who we are:
Bambuddha Ibiza is a MediterrAsian Restaurant, which opened 24 years ago, in 1999. We pride ourselves on being one of the most popular restaurants on the island.
Throughout the year, we are ever-changing and adapting to new market trends, in an effort to not just meet the guests’ expectations but exceed them – leaving them with an unforgettable experience.
About this position:
In this role, you will be responsible for all marketing objectives. You will take responsibility for providing a compelling marketing plan, including SEM. You will have a close relationship with the General Manager, discussing how to improve department activities, as well as produce new ideas.
You are proactive, decisive, dynamic and organized individual, who can work under pressure.
You enjoy being creative and thinking outside the box. However, you also take pride in evaluating the performance of marketing activities and creating performance reports.
You have a natural ability to promote our brand in ways that resonate with our customers. You are curious and can quickly shift gears between big vision and tactical needs. Your engaging communication skills will help you connect with the team and with customers.
• Manage our marketing strategy, including budget accountability
• Work closely with the GM to develop and plan marketing strategy
• Oversee all digital marketing efforts
• SEM / Manage Google Ads
• Manage SEM budget
• Manage Google Analytics
• Manage Google Tag Manager
• SEO understanding
• Create Social Media content & Ads
• Collaborate with external companies and creative partners
• Basic adobe skill; Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop
• 5+ years’ experience
• Fluent in English & Spanish, other languages will be a plus
• Driver’s license
What we offer:
● Business with a global brand awareness
● Established management team with clear structure and standard operation Procedures
● Open mind to new ideas and changes
● 8 month of employment per year
● Flexible hours